- 1/3 cup sugar free (seedless) raspberry preservatives
- 1/2 fat free cup cream cheese
- 1 scoop REDCON1’s x Junior’s Raspberry Swirl Protein Powder
- 1/2 cups whipped cream lite
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Lemon; zest and juice
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 3 raspberries
- 2 eight ounce jars or containers of choice
- Whipped cream topping, optional
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, raspberry preservatives, and protein powder.
- Add powdered icing sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Mix cool whip into raspberry mixture until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon zest then mix.
- Evenly spread graham cracker crumbs into two 8oz jars or containers of choice.
- Spread 1/4 of the cheesecake mixture into each jar on top of graham cracker crumbs. Add another layer of graham cracker crumbs, then top with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Optional: Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries, slice of lemon.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
THE WORLD’S MOST FABULOUS CHEESECAKE IS NOW AVAILABLE AS FLAVORS IN REDCON1’S BEST-SELLING PROTEIN POWDER!
Using JUNIOR’S recipes as inspiration, we’re launching a line of products featuring decadent cheesecake flavors that will satisfy dessert cravings starting with Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
GO AHEAD, ORDER THE CHEESECAKE.